prof. Marius Steigmann
Wykład i Warsztat:
„Zapobieganie powikłaniom w obrębie tkanek miękkich i ich leczenie w kompleksowych przypadkach estetycznych.”
Clinically it is a tremendous challenge to create natural gingival esthetics following immediate or delayed implant placement. Stability of the soft tissue during implant surgery is of major importance for the implant site and adjacent teeth especially when grafting procedures are needed. When major soft tissue manipulation is needed in complex cases in the aesthetic zone new ways to perform incision, flap design and suturing becomes necessary. The lecture will define predictable soft tissue manipulation for implants according to soft tissue biotype. Learning from our clinical experience in soft tissue manipulation we can change soft tissue surgery. Adjusting therapy to biotype for soft tissue thickness is changing the way we are approaching implant.
In cases of delayed implant placement after healing soft tissue reconstruction of midfacial and papillae in single and multiple implants is more difficult to achieve. A surgical/prosthetic “Algorithm” is necessary.
With the increasing number of implants placed in the aesthetic zone immediate or delayed we face soft tissue complications like recession of the soft tissue and papilla loss. There are no predictable methods in the lecture how to increase the soft tissue high for the papillae or correct recessions around implants. Hence treatment options for these cases are needed more and more.
To achieve all these results from a soft tissue prospective complex planning o surgery, grafting and prosthetic is absolutely necessary.
- To learn the importance of the emergence profile in the aesthetic zone and the
specific requirements for a natural soft tissue.
- To understand the surgical possibilities of correction of this transition zone between implant and crown.
- To choose right healing abutment or temporary crown to promote implant esthetics.
- To familiarize treatment sequence associated with multiple implant surgical and prosthetic techniques.
- Clinicians will learn how to build treatment plans based individual
- circumstances. They will learn to utilize modern prosthetic
- technology for reconstruction of soft tissue for single and multiple
- implants. The participants will get to plan prosthetically and
- aesthetically the position of the Implant.
prof. Marius Steigmann
Dr. Marius Steigmann works in a private practice that is limited to implant therapy and soft tissue management, in Necargemund Germany. He graduated in Dental Medicine in Neumarkt in 1987. In 2005 Dr. Steigmann received his PHD Summa cum laude from university of Neumarkt.
He is a member of multiple associations and had also received the medal of „Semmelweiss” Budapest University dental school dept. of oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is the founder and Scientific chairman of „Update Implantologie Heidelberg” 2002-2011 and the founder and director of the „Steigmann Institute”.
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor University of Michigan Dpt. of Periodontics
- Adjunct Assistant Professor University of Pennsylvania Dpt. of Endodontics
- Honorary Professor of the “Carol Davila “university Bucharest, Invited Senior Guest
- Visiting Professor university of Szeged faculty of dentistry
- Visiting professor department of Implantology in Temeschburg
- Steigmann lectures and publishes extensively
- Member of several associations (such as DGOI, FIZ,BDIZ and ICOI)
- He is a Diplomate of the ICOI and other European societies
- Member of the board of the DGOI.
- Steigmann also received the medal of “Semmelweiss“ Budapest University dental school, dept. of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Steigmann received his PhD from university of Neumarkt 2005.
- Founder and Scientific chairman of “Update Implantology Heidelberg” 2002-2012.
- Steigmann served as ICOI Vice President of Germany 2005-2011.
- Founder and director of the “Steigmann Institute”.
Dr. Steigmann maintains a private practice in Neckargemünd, Germany.